Sundown Audio

Best amp for 1 Fi Q 12

xBevy

x 2 on the crescendo 2k. i would even go for the 3500.. you will want more bass after you get used to it and you will only need another sub

Ohm Load

BC3500d

1ohm

2ohm

4ohm

get a dual 1Ohm wire it to 2Ohms when you are ready to get another sub wire them to 1Ohm. trust me on this you will want more bass after a few weeks of playing

Edited by Miguels

x 2 on the crescendo 2k. i would even go for the 3500.. you will want more bass after you get used to it and you will only need another sub

Ohm Load

BC3500d

1ohm

2ohm

4ohm

get a dual 1Ohm wire it to 2Ohms when you are ready to get another sub wire them to 1Ohm. trust me on this you will want more bass after a few weeks of playing

I'm not sure my electrical will put up with that many watts. I will probably end up upgrading the big 3 and a new battery but I don't really want to get a HO alternator. In your opinion would I be better off getting the crescendo bc2000 or the sundown saz1500? There is a price for watts difference but I know that sundown can do above rated power.

the crescendo does over rated too in fact i believe they are built in the same plant in Korea. at least the older amps.. if you open the amp you will see they have the same internals, only difference sundown test and rates the amps at 12 volts crescendo does it at 13.8 volts. same amp different name and rated at different voltage

the brutus amps i had them before and after tuning amps with dd1 they didnt do rated so i personally will never buy a hifonics again. i have sundown amps now since i got a deal on them if not i would have had the nendo bc5500d since it does what i need for a very good price

Edited by Miguels

Ohm Load

BC3500d

1ohm

2ohm

4ohm

I'm not sure my electrical will put up with that many watts. I will probably end up upgrading the big 3 and a new battery but I don't really want to get a HO alternator. In your opinion would I be better off getting the crescendo bc2000 or the sundown saz1500? There is a price for watts difference but I know that sundown can do above rated power.

my expo has a 110a stock alt and can take 4000rms with 2 kinetik batteries so im guessing you will be okay with stock. your stock alt will give out sooner or later regardless if you sttrain it or not. when it does get a 170a alt or something around there that is a bit over the stock unit cost. end then you can wire the bc3500 to 1 ohm and add the sub. idk it just me. i cant ever seem to get enough bass. im happy with my upgrades and a week later its time for more upgrades

hey if you dont mind the $ and you wanna try MTX try this I own one, bough it used and its been 3 years for now and not get that warm a 1 ohm I almost burn 2 12's type R's at 1000 rms. just want to help. :)

http://www.sonicelec...nder-81001.html

Edited by Aaronbass

You asked for the best amp! A Vibe Audio "Deep Space Bass". It´s a claa G/H technic amplifier.

Class G/H technic combine´s the efficience of class D with the sound of class AB technology.

In my opinion the best for a SQ sub like the Q.

http://www.vibesuper...pacebox_bass_1/

Im from Germany and i didn´t find a US site of Vibe Audio, if i remember right woofersetc have Vibe Audio.

In Germany the retail for 399 € not GBP.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley