Did you have the rims on the truck before the lowering? Did they do that before?

Vibrations are most likely caused by a balance or tire problem... I would do what Draggn said at the same time have your tires re-balanced. If the problem was only there after you installed the lowering kit I would look into the install. But most likely the wheels

I use to have 24" on it when it was stock height and the truck use to wobble like a earthquake......i took those rims off and went back stock, then the vibrating stopped! So i did some research and found that the "Dubs Big Homie" were perfect. i still have vibrating but its not s bad as those ragedy "Panthers"... I dought its a tire problem seeing my tires have more than 90% tread! i will try the re-balance and replace the stock bushings!

Moving @ 3G Speed

I use to have 24" on it when it was stock height and the truck use to wobble like a earthquake......i took those rims off and went back stock, then the vibrating stopped! So i did some research and found that the "Dubs Big Homie" were perfect. i still have vibrating but its not s bad as those ragedy "Panthers"... I dought its a tire problem seeing my tires have more than 90% tread! i will try the re-balance and replace the stock bushings!

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME DOING THAT!!! Get some hub centric rings. They are $20 and will fix your problem. Most aftermarket passenger car rims, came with 73.1 mm or 74.1 mm center bore, 78.1 mm or 87 mm for light trucks, SUVs or even 100 mm, 108 mm for light trucks/SUVs. This is the main reason for vibration when driving over certain speed. To solve this problem, you need to make your aftermarket rims as hub centric as your OEM wheels.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW