The Video Of Carter Vs, Beast From Da East

DC audio all the way, you cant get better support than Rusty!!!!!

As in you can email him damn near 24 hours a day, well you know what i mean he will get back to you fast even on weekends, nights you name it.

try that with other companies :)

the beast is just sick but you will loose bass no matter what subs when you open all the doors.

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

DC audio all the way, you cant get better support than Rusty!!!!!

As in you can email him damn near 24 hours a day, well you know what i mean he will get back to you fast even on weekends, nights you name it.

try that with other companies :)

the beast is just sick but you will loose bass no matter what subs when you open all the doors.

Thanks for idea of DC and the compliment. This week I'm going to do what meade said and stick someone in with alot of hair and see the hair trick thing, I never did it before

Im not allowed to put girls in my truck. Section 15 chapter 36N paragraph 3 in not to be in the wife's dog house. I won't allow her to be in videos. So I guess i have to find a shaggy dog to do this trick.lol

I see plenty of hobo's on the streets with long hair. Just have one of them volunteer!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I think our setups are different or better said, different styles but all the top guys in this car audio game should come together one day and have a tournament.

1- spl

2- groudpounding

3- sq

the winner of the comp is determined by the positioning in each catergory (avarage).

Imagine the people that would want to see Steve, Tommy, Bob Perillo, pipo, frankie, Scott o, Alan Dante and others under one comp and the winner would be the King Dingling

They should all come together and make a movie or a documentary or something :)

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

they cant even stick their head in the window? it dont need to be a girl, if its as loud as it looks, you should be able to do it with a fella' too ;) All they need is hair and no offense to my black-brothas but a fro wont work :D Now if u can do a hairtrick with a Fro, i got nothin but props :D :D

X2 I would love to see that!!!LOL

Archived