DeepHittersMagazine Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 January 8. While discussing with Carter a story that I heard on the two way, we came to an agreement to battle the next day and with only 24HR promo, there must of been 300 people there. We battled for overall(Bass/Mids/Highs) and then we battled Bass only. Overall Beast took it and Bass only Carter did. http://deephitters.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=105 DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Andrew Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 sorry but I couldnt hear anything but "nigga" New project in the works
DeepHittersMagazine Posted January 11, 2008 Author Report Posted January 11, 2008 sorry but I couldnt hear anything but "nigga" The video was taken by a friend of mine and was disappointed when he gave me the video. I sounds horrible but at least you can see what happened. Sorry. I guess next time I'm going to have to do my own shooting and let someone else play the radio DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Andrew Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 Or just learn to multitask lol. The vocals sounded mad loud from what I could make out. What mids/highs are you running? New project in the works
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 yo, meade should go down there and show em whats good CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
Andrew Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 yo, meade should go down there and show em whats good Great idea! New project in the works
chesthertZ Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 yo, meade should go down there and show em whats good ahhaha yeahhhhhhhhhhhh 1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab... 1 infinity 1000 watt mono block... 2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components 2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters 2 cross-over boxes 1 run of 4GA 200 Fuse 1 Kenwood Head-deck
DeepHittersMagazine Posted January 11, 2008 Author Report Posted January 11, 2008 yo, meade should go down there and show em whats good lol, yeah I would go for that anytime and we discussed that already privately DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Torres Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 yeeeahhh...just clear across the country. that's all
DeepHittersMagazine Posted January 11, 2008 Author Report Posted January 11, 2008 Or just learn to multitask lol. The vocals sounded mad loud from what I could make out. What mids/highs are you running? lol, ihave a big problem with multi tasking or better said I have ADHD. Any cam that has been used to record my vocals have sounded horrible. I can't do anything about it. My vocals are extremely loud and clear but the cam does it no justice and my bass is 153.4 @ 30 HZ musically in the TL. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.