MrEwubbsZ Posted November 1, 2013 Author Report Posted November 1, 2013 use a hot glue gun! or so i've heard that it works good lol and any idea what are you gonna do about your ebrake? Well I hot glued the rings in place but I don't think hot glue would work very well for keeping the fleece nice and tight. As for the parking brake.... The way I have them positioned right now it won't be a problem but if it does get in the way I'll just take it out. The cable is locked up anyway so it doesn't ever work. 2000 Ranger Build Log
fillbilly Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 You ever get any further I love your truck hope to start mine soon Im a b.o.b ( baller on a budget )
CXHBumpin39 Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 This isn't audio related but blacking out those tailights would look sick
MrEwubbsZ Posted May 27, 2014 Author Report Posted May 27, 2014 Alright... i need some help on this. Im finally hooking up my Kick panels. I think i understand how the crossovers work but here is my question. On the super tweeters they came with this soldered on the postive. (Im assuming its a crossover) Do i need to cut that off if im going to use these. And do i need the MB Quart crossovers if i hook each speaker up to its own channel? 2000 Ranger Build Log
MrEwubbsZ Posted May 27, 2014 Author Report Posted May 27, 2014 I'm THINK if I hook everything up to the amp on their own channels. I won't need the passive MBquart crossovers? I'm just not sure... 2000 Ranger Build Log
MrEwubbsZ Posted July 27, 2017 Author Report Posted July 27, 2017 What a huge bummer about photobucket... Ive been out of the Bass game for a few years now. Come back to all the links dead. 2000 Ranger Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.