HunterJohnson Posted August 18, 2012 Report Posted August 18, 2012 Here's where the stereo is going to go on to. I need some advice on speakers, I want them to be 4inch mids/highs coaxials. They will be powered by this tiny ass amp I salvaged from a pair of computer speakers. It's probably 10-15watts rms x 2 Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
HunterJohnson Posted August 18, 2012 Author Report Posted August 18, 2012 And budget is under $20 shipped Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
HunterJohnson Posted August 18, 2012 Author Report Posted August 18, 2012 Possibly these? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_45389_Pyramid-MDC5.html or these? http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=265-388 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=265-390 Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.