Sonic Electronix

PT cruiser.............SA e10 d4

i need a lil help............a buddy of mine owns me a favor but i dont want to take advantage of him..........

he has a SA E10 d4 at the moment. someone gave it to him as a trade..bnib. heres the situation. he heard my sa8v.2's and he liked how low they got. so he wants to buy 2 sa8v.2's and he asked me to build a box for them and he would give me the E10 as payment. he will buy the wood and supply everything for the box. heres the situation he can get another E10 for $100 bnib and im trying to convince him to go the route of the E10's and i would still build a box for it. but hes afraid they wont get as low as the 8's.........can the E10's get low and loud. i still dont have the measurements yet for the PT cruiser...................so if anyone reading this can chime in on measurements i would

appreciate it.................and as far as power he is either buiying the RF power 1000.bdcp. or a soundstream amp...not sure which one yet.

and i know the enclosure makes a huge diff on how the subs will sound. i just want to be sure the E10's are the subs for him.....

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

the 10s will prolly blow sooner than the 8s. Fs diff isnt that much. But the BL, the excursion, and the way the SA subs are built, they will go louder. Its also what your frnd wants in terms of bass. Larger subs dont have as much upper snap etc. Me I like a few 8s and a 12 or 15 for the lows, then I get the snap and the deep. But its all about what he wants in the end/

Archived