Sonic Electronix

2 channel amp to 4 speakers?

I think the amp will just not play, or play and get really hot, but I believe if you observe closely, you can call wheather or not it's going to work,

I find that when I'm out buying groceries or just paying bills in cash, i stash all my change and any left over dollars bills I find/have in my wallet and before I know it, I've saved up like 40 bucks. keeps doing it and you'll have another four channal amp in no time.

Haha that's the same thing I do, just ordered some damplifier because oof it. Its the only moneey that my better half has no say on what its spent on haha...but a decent amp would be at least 150 bucks = many months of change saving

stash 20 out of every check plus loose change, maybe it will gain faster, but no one said audio was going to be easy lol. I still dont have woofers

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

I think I will probably try hooking it all up as a little weekend project this week and jjust see how it plays out. I have never had to run wires to door speakers before so if nothing else it will be a learning experience, right? Haha

Yeah, Idk how good this idea is because the guage is so small, but you could wire the front left and rights to the rears left and right in the dash and use the wires that would normally go to the rears as fronts and just keep using the other wire to the rear deck

or what I did in my last car was took a wire snake and fed it through the same area the other wires came in the door and then ran under the carpet and wrap the wires so that no excess noise comes from the power wire or ground or whatever.

But Honestly I would probably ask someone with 10x more experience how to do it lmfao

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

I think I will probably try hooking it all up as a little weekend project this week and jjust see how it plays out. I have never had to run wires to door speakers before so if nothing else it will be a learning experience, right? Haha

Yeah, Idk how good this idea is because the guage is so small, but you could wire the front left and rights to the rears left and right in the dash and use the wires that would normally go to the rears as fronts and just keep using the other wire to the rear deck

or what I did in my last car was took a wire snake and fed it through the same area the other wires came in the door and then ran under the carpet and wrap the wires so that no excess noise comes from the power wire or ground or whatever.

But Honestly I would probably ask someone with 10x more experience how to do it lmfao

Yeah I know the principals of how to do it, going through the grommets in the door and whatnot. I always use an extra metal coathanger I have lying around as a snake, cheaper and surprisingly flexible. I think I'm going to wire parallel to 2 ohms and put the rears together on one channel and the fronts on the other and c how it wsorks. I have so much speaker wire lying around its not going to cost me anything other than time.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Archived