Newer Videos Of Big J's Burb

Damn I just noticed how sexy that box looks :^

thankz man heres some more shots of it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

looks good. Mang! how ya gona fix you amprage problem??

looks nice but theres no way you will gain 4dbs by getting another alt. and was this score legal? on the tl?

also, 4 300amp alts wont do much if you dont have the battery power to back them up.

well as far as my power goes im goin to take one 300 amp alt and dedicate it to my  truck and internal componets such as the  headunit audiocontrol equiptment ect and also my mids/highs amps and that alt will be charging 4 1000 cranking amp batts now the other 3 300 amp alts will be charging 4 kenetic 2600 amp batts that will be running nothing but my sub amps and i know that will solve my power probs now as for my 4 db gain im not sure if i can but i have found several probs to fix and i know when i do i will gain db's 1 prob i have is my rear doors leak alot of air they move atleast an inch when im beatin i didnt know that it was that bad until we had a bad snow and ice storm last week i went out to my truck and was lettin my lil homie hear my beats and after about 20 -30 secs his mouth was dropped open and he was like look at your box man damn near my whole box waz covered in snow and ice i was like WTF so when the snow melted a few days later i went out to my truck and started beatin man it looked like king kong was in my truck kickin my rear doors so now im on a mission to seal up my burb every door and opening and after that ima finally adjust my shit all my amps are turned waaay down and my audiocontrol equiptment is set as it was outta tha box so jus give my a lil time to get to don in TENN, seal it up ,and finish adjusting it and we'll see if i get my 155  ;)
:D
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

cool sounds good! how ya gona seal those barn doors in the back?? Those dam doors are 1 of the main reasions I did a wall box.

yo i been rackin my brain on that 1 i really dont want to bolt em i was working on it today and i got em a lil tighter but still no where near enough im really thinking about welding a lip around the doors and covering the lip with a rubber sorround that will innerlock with a modded sorround on the frame

Archived