Sonic Electronix

As far as I know those subs only come in dual 4 ohm so what you want to do, on the subs, is run a wire from one positive terminal to the other positive and on negative to the other negative. Then run from one of the pos on each sub to the pos of the amp and one of the neg on each sub to the neg on the amp for a 1 ohm load.

http://www.rockfordf...=2&woofer_imp=4 (The top one)

if u look at my vid on youtube i showed my amp and my speakers

we dont know what your youtube channel is.

As far as I know those subs only come in dual 4 ohm so what you want to do, on the subs, is run a wire from one positive terminal to the other positive and on negative to the other negative. Then run from one of the pos on each sub to the pos of the amp and one of the neg on each sub to the neg on the amp for a 1 ohm load.

http://www.rockfordf...=2&woofer_imp=4 (The top one)

if u look at my vid on youtube i showed my amp and my speakers

we dont know what your youtube channel is.

sergegbones69

model numbers.

i have no idea what brand an mdx 2000 is. the only thing that popped up was a behringer pro audio amplifier (for use in homes).

and what model volfenhags?

if the subs are 400rms a piece, and the amp can actually output 2000rms, then you're going to fuck those subs up easily.

the name of my amp is MDX and THE watts it puts out is 2000 watts to my 800 watt speakers

It's actually MD Audio (Mass Destruction Car Audio). They got sued by MTX over the name and changed to MD Audio but are no longer in business. From what I can find searching the net it only puts out ~500 rms @ 1 ohm so it won't be overpowering the subs but I would be careful of trying to get more out of it and clipping the shit out of it.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

It's actually MD Audio (Mass Destruction Car Audio). They got sued by MTX over the name and changed to MD Audio but are no longer in business. From what I can find searching the net it only puts out ~500 rms @ 1 ohm so it won't be overpowering the subs but I would be careful of trying to get more out of it and clipping the shit out of it.

well how much can i push out of them and how should they be wired ??

MDX (now known as md audio) doesn't make an amp thats 2000rms.

count the amount of fuses on the side of the amp. add up the numbers that are on the sides of the fuses. report back with the number.

are these your subwoofers? you haven't given model numbers for it.

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/12-Inch-Car-Subwoofer/VOLFENHAG-10-800w-DUAL-VOICE-COIL-CAR-SUBWOOFER-SUB-NR/ZX4710DVX.aspx

Lol decent bass with this system? good luck.

at least you came here though. welcome.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

you have that capacitor hooked up wrong too. and i'd just suggest taking it out of the car. you're not supposed to have 2 power wires on your amps +12v terminal.

judging from your video, your amp has 2 green fuses. or blue, i cant really tell. if they're green, they're 30 amp fuses. so that means your amp will output like 500-600rms at the most.

edit: also, fix that god awful rattling.

edit 2: heres the link for the lazy

Archived