Jump to content

rf 3sixty.3 and ac epicenter NEED HELP


Recommended Posts

Posted

Can someone help me do I put the epicenter before the 3sixty.3 to give it a full range signal from the H/U or do I connect the 3sixty.3 first then the epicenter ? I'm confuse

ROCKFORD FOSGATE FI SP4 DC POWER XS POWER

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Its cause I listen to different types of music and sometimes the epicenter makes the music sound better well the bass though like tejano music and so forward

ROCKFORD FOSGATE FI SP4 DC POWER XS POWER

Posted

Its cause I listen to different types of music and sometimes the epicenter makes the music sound better well the bass though like tejano music and so forward

yeah!! it happens to me also. the only way to make "corridos" slam!!!!!

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Posted

Id say run the epicenter first to boost the decks output then on the 360 adjust the settings to your liking

Thats what i plan to do when i get my 360

corridos and epicenter ftw

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

Its cause I listen to different types of music and sometimes the epicenter makes the music sound better well the bass though like tejano music and so forward

yeah!! it happens to me also. the only way to make "corridos" slam!!!!!

NETA!!!!!

ROCKFORD FOSGATE FI SP4 DC POWER XS POWER

Posted

Id say run the epicenter first to boost the decks output then on the 360 adjust the settings to your liking

Thats what i plan to do when i get my 360

corridos and epicenter ftw

ya sabe compa

ROCKFORD FOSGATE FI SP4 DC POWER XS POWER

Posted

Maybe just use the epicenter for bass and the360.2 to your mids and highs

yea maybe ill do both options if anything ill maybe sell the 3sixty.3

ROCKFORD FOSGATE FI SP4 DC POWER XS POWER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...