Cap and 2nd battery

hello im kind of new to this so i was wondering how to install a cap n also a second battery i already know how to wire up an amp n a crossover but this i having trouble with cause my car is starting to not start if im playing my system to loud n also i have to make a box for six 12's an install an amp,cap,sec battery, and radio so PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME post a pic of a diagram if possible or a website i can go to

n aslo do u think i should make the box ported or sealed for so many speaker i was thinking about making 2 seperate boxes with 3 12's in them each slot ported BTW this is goin in a buick PA so i have alot of room to work with  :^

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

6 kicker cvx's i post that on a accident i meant to post it some were else but thanks anyway for the help on that but what about the cap an sec battery

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

hello im kind of new to this so i was wondering how to install a cap n also a second battery [glow=red,2,300]i already know how to wire up an amp n a crossover [/glow] but this i having trouble with cause my car is starting to not start if im playing my system to loud n also i have to make a box for six 12's an install an amp,cap,sec battery, and radio so PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME post a pic of a diagram if possible or a website i can go to

n aslo do u think i should make the box ported or sealed for so many speaker i was thinking about making 2 seperate boxes with 3 12's in them each slot ported BTW this is goin in a buick PA so i have alot of room to work with  :^

;D  I thought you knew how to wire it up man??

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...08.msg23374#new

hello im kind of new to this so i was wondering how to install a cap n also a second battery i already know how to wire up an amp n a crossover but this i having trouble with cause my car is starting to not start if im playing my system to loud n also i have to make a box for six 12's an install an amp,cap,sec battery, and radio so PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME post a pic of a diagram if possible or a website i can go to

n also i have to make a box for six 12's an install an amp,cap,sec battery, and radio

thats ok ernesto you dont have to help me if you think im lieing i just neede help on hooking up a system with a cap and a battery i no i said i no how to hook up crossovers but if you read i said he has 2 of them but its all good thanks for the help anyway on the alt :^