Second Skin Audio

So I Built These 2 12's - Hybrid Sundown RF HXZ2

IBleedMusick

damn, nice man, i wish i could say i built my own custom subs.....but I'm ball-less and not about to even attempt that, can't wait to hear these babies playy

After I read the How to on here and asked enough questions it actually wasn't that hard. Granted I fucked up a few times and probably spent enough money with Jacob that I could've bought new subs but it was a fun experience. I can tell you this much I am paying for it to be done from now on lol. That's why I am going to let Bassaholics fix the one with the weird sound just so I don't have to go through the frustration ever again.

haha, yeah, i was about to ask if it was any cheaper to build em, still looks like one hell of a learning experience though. It's good to learn

If I hadn't messed up originally then yeah it would've been cheaper. Factor in having to buy parts a few times then yeah it gets costly lol.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I've always wondered, when you do your own recone assembly, how do you get the coil spaced from the bottom just right? Always wondered that.

But good job!

I had CJVue walk me through a lot of this via a shit ton of texts and pics trying to figure it out. He said there is a method behind it that explains how far the coil should go into the gap but I was too ansy to learn so he just told me how far to put the shim so I did it lol.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived