Sundown Audio

~500rms@2ohm amps

brandon9491

The amp I posted does 600 rms at 14.4v, so it probably does around 500 at 12v

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

http://www.sonicelec...-KAC-9105D.html

170 bucks 900 rms @ 2

should be like a true 6/700 clean rms

edit: my buddy has it hooked up in his audi to a skar 12" ivx, that fucker overheats

fixed that for you

"Considered a sister line to the extremely popular vvx line, the IVX line was introduced to the audiophile looking for the same quality they have come to expect from Skar Audio but at a price that will be easy on the wallet! If you are looking for deep, quality bass, this is the subwoofer for you! Conservatively rated at 300 Watts RMS power, it is available in dual 2 ohm and dual 4 ohm voice coil configurations and comes in 10"/15"/18" sizes. "

2 ohm load, tuned on 0 db track, no bass boost......

170 bucks 900 rms @ 2

edit: my buddy has it hooked up in his audi to a skar 12" ivx, that fucker overheats

fixed that for you

"Considered a sister line to the extremely popular vvx line, the IVX line was introduced to the audiophile looking for the same quality they have come to expect from Skar Audio but at a price that will be easy on the wallet! If you are looking for deep, quality bass, this is the subwoofer for you! Conservatively rated at 300 Watts RMS power, it is available in dual 2 ohm and dual 4 ohm voice coil configurations and comes in 10"/15"/18" sizes. "

didnt mean the sub. i meant the amp.

170 bucks 900 rms @ 2

fixed that for you

didnt mean the sub. i meant the amp.

^

edit: never drops past 13.4 volts full tilt. its 1 ohm stable and we have it wired @ 2. shall i go on?

Gt, don't anger the Llama

I wouldn't feed 900 rms on an IVX, especially if we don't know if you dd-1-ed the amp, I would feed it to a VVX though

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

what is the point of the caret? i fail to see why the bolded text has anything to do with what i said.

this amp isnt being pushed beyond its operating limits, if the gain is matched at a conservative 0db tune, there is no bass boost being added, voltage doesnt drop low, its not wired below its capabilities, theres sufficient airflow to the amp, the amp has two fans built in, i find it hard to overheat. but thats just me.

Gt, don't anger the Llama

I wouldn't feed 900 rms on an IVX, especially if we don't know if you dd-1-ed the amp, I would feed it to a VVX though

we did dd1 the amp on the 0db track because we knew "900" was a little more than what was designed for that sub. after all that being said i highly doubt a true 900 is actually getting to those subs. im looking into a clamp meter soon.

Archived