i registered. found a thread on the bearing removal, it didnt say the size of the bearing bolt so asked. i think it would be easier to find a 2 piece driveline with bearing that is in good condition and just swap em out, but no yards have any here..

I installed the new u joint, carrier bearing, rear bags, and a new tire yesterday. nice to have it driveable again. bought a snugtop for it so i can begin to work on the walkthru and new system.

IMG_20121013_151854.jpg

100_2235.jpg

the old u joint was toast to say the least

IMG_20121013_135440.jpg

rear window flex, door flex. not bad for some old 10's. think i could do better with some sa-10's though, then i could run the amp at 1400 rms.

My buddy just took advantage of the E series Sale Sundown was having Man those E-10's do some damage for what they are!

Plus $85 shipped, you cant go wrong!

links are on the truck, did them last night. feels more stiff than it was. not sure on the wishbone, I am thinking a real long panhard bar would do the trick. Just have to find one. far as the rear end goes, yes i will be shaving it with a full skin as soon as i find a new bed.

100_2275.jpg

100_2276.jpg

still compared to what bars were on it. i found some bolts on the old ones were only finger tight.. was bad.. how much does a watts run? i also was told on a different site that i dont have a 2 link done, it is just a couple bars, wtf?? lol I am going to be redoing the tabs and things later, right now the stock location was used to make it functional again.

Archived