Volt Meeter? I Am Lookin For One

well im looking to get a volt meeter for the van but i dont want a square one like this stinger one i found on egay..http://cgi.ebay.com/Stinger-Digital-Blue-Voltage-Meter-Amp-Amplifier-SVMB_W0QQitemZ170183674665QQihZ007QQcategoryZ50552QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i want the blue light but i want it the regular round kind? anyone know where i can get one thats round or am i going to have to deal with the square kind

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol i know there cool but i dont know where i can get one in blue, i can find red all day but i have a hard time with red...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i have the option of red or green buttons on my kenwood deck and i cannot see the red for anything in my van, i have to strain to see the buttons while in red mode....

i dunno about changeing out the light it might be a big issue of messing up a 30 dollar pice lol.....

might just break down and buy the square one, i just want to be able to watch my voltage while im demoing my van and the local shope, they call me all the time to come by and "show it off to this kid so hell buy some memphis subs" lol and i let it rip for a good 5-10 minutes straight, and i have no eye on how low my voltage is droping and should really keep an eye on it for my own protection... the demo kick back wont buy a new amp if i burn it up from low voltage

in other words, xmas is over with my bills are paid im geting around 1500 back in my taxes when i file, so im just buying the stuff ive wanted for a while now and redoing a little in the van to make it a lil nicer inside and system wise, the outside look of the van i could care less about lol just the cab is all im concernd with

wait untill my 2 sets of under body leds come in and i have the white turd floating on a blanket of green....

Archived