slapaddict209 Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 So one of my buddys is selling me his alpine cda 117 for $190 he said he paid about 500 for it at the beat shop and now he is in need of money he is asking 250 for it but is willing to let me have it for 190 should I get it is it worth it? Let me know what you guys think
slapaddict209 Posted September 13, 2012 Author Report Posted September 13, 2012 Anybody? And would I still be able to use my audiocontrol three.1 or is it obsolite with this unit
finkster Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 The ipod list loads slow and it isn't an active head unit, but you're using the AC (yes it can work with it). IMO I wouldn't jump on that deal. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
slapaddict209 Posted September 14, 2012 Author Report Posted September 14, 2012 Just bought it for 150 f**k it if it don't please me ill sell it that's the only way to see what's best what other head units would you guys recommend
slapaddict209 Posted September 14, 2012 Author Report Posted September 14, 2012 Just bought it for 150 f**k it if it don't please me ill sell it that's the only way to see what's best what other head units would you guys recommend that's better
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.