Sonic Electronix

what about ryno lineing your car ? lol it sounds dumb, but that shit is tough, im sure that would help some along with the dynomay/peel n stick and expanda foam route

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

for one those rooms(at least the good studios) have over a million dollars worth of architecture in the room alone. and those sheets of foam you are talking about they use arent cheap either and are not meant for the car environment as well. There really is no cheap route when it comes to deadener:performance.

also with all that power you plan, you arent going to eliminate all the rattles, you will give it up trying to find all the rattles. lol

idk about all that now my buddy has a Mazda Ex. cab and has 4 15's he has put mat every were in the whole truck when your on the other side you dont hear nothing but bass its crazy but he has a lot of time and money in that truck

I'd like to hear more about this.

yea im going to be runing 2 18's RF's in a 8 cube box closed with 2 new RF's class D amps i have 1 sub other should be getting soon and amps as well ill be putting it in the back of a 95 honda Eg

Archived