Sonic Electronix

peel n stick but the name at home depot is gutter repair tape its foil faced, thick, buytl based comes in 6 inch x 25 foot long and is only 16 dollars... i need to buy a bunch and sell it myself for a little more than i pay since people cant find it at all home depots

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

what is that and were could i pick it up at?

Home depo/Lowes I think, and I think its a heating duct wrap, but I'm not a doctor, maybe someone will better explain it.

edit: Well there you go mr wigglez had it covered

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

if you cant find it ill go get a roll from home depot tommrow and show you a pic of the packing , i find it over by the doors and windows, and over in the roofing area by the tar and metal roofing not far from the gutter suplies

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

peel n stick but the name at home depot is gutter repair tape its foil faced, thick, buytl based comes in 6 inch x 25 foot long and is only 16 dollars... i need to buy a bunch and sell it myself for a little more than i pay since people cant find it at all home depots

i went to homedepot.com and put in peel n stick and gutter repair tape and some glue shit come up lol

12.5 sq ft for 16 dollars i dont know how that adds up to the real stuff but thats just a figure

thats 1.28 per sq ft

12.5 sq ft for 16 dollars i dont know how that adds up to the real stuff but thats just a figure

thats 1.28 per sq ft

thats just a little bit more i found some for 1.00 per sq ft the real stuff

now thats for the matt how much for shipping? you have to figure that into the thought as well and will you have to buy more than you need just to get any at all?

Archived