If i do it will be the 94-98 style interior going in.

I may not even put big wheels on it. I may just paint it back original color, and put some mags on it. 16's with wide tires. It's a toss up at this point. It's got such low mileage, i kindof want to keep it stock. BUT then there's this other part that knows how awesome it would look with some candy paint, and 24"s body dropped to the right spot.

you bought it to use, so use it how ever u like to. forget the resale value for now, live it up. You could die tomarro

Resale is not what i'm interested in. and i don't want this to be taken the wrong way or anything, but if i go to a car show, and 2 OLDER vehicles are sitting side by side. One is completely custom top to bottom, and the other is well maintained, and fairly original, it has more style to me. The truck is old, has low miles, i want to keep it mostly original. Now i will do some custom work to it. carputer, kick panels, ad what have ya, but i am staying original on as much as i can. With the exceptino of removing all badging.

SQ...... what we all say when we buy a new car lol :D

I have a project in my civic for a little boom.  ;)