Sundown 100.4d sold

Selling this to help pay some of my bills off. Bought it new from a member on here. Used it for a few months in my car. Used it to run my Hertz HSK 163 set and to power a sundown sa v2 8 in a t line. Nice little amp. Going to be sad seeing it go, but paying bills is more important than audio. I'm not desperate to sell it, so price is firm. No trades. $300, means that the shipping, insurance, and pay pal fees are included in the price. $300 gets it to your door. Comes with original box.

20120917_215646.jpg

20120917_215730.jpg

20120917_215705.jpg

20120917_215813.jpg

20120917_215755.jpg

Only marks are on the mounting holes, and a few dings on the heat sink above the holes. Overall 9.5/10 appearance, 10/10 functionally.

Again $300 shipped to your door and no trades.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Bump

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Ttt.

this sux camel dicks

Bump

this sux camel dicks

Sold

this sux camel dicks

Archived