Sundown Audio

Is It Really Worth It?

time2run

Alright this is my situation, I have 2 15" Kicker CVRs Dual 2 ohms. The amp i had running to them was to weak and just recently quit working. So i have been looking around and decided i wanted to go with Kicker Amps. Since i'm still in high school i don't have that much money and deciding which amp i want . I found a refurbished kicker ZX750.1 for $190 shipped or a new Kicker ZX1000.1 for $290. Since kicker amps are underrated would the 750.1 push my subs hard. So i guess my question would be is it worth the extra 100 bucks to get the 1000.1 or will the 750.1 work fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ya play video games in your spare time for $$ that's how i bought my hole system.

:blink:

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

Alright this is my situation, I have 2 15" Kicker CVRs Dual 2 ohms. The amp i had running to them was to weak and just recently quit working. So i have been looking around and decided i wanted to go with Kicker Amps. Since i'm still in high school i don't have that much money and deciding which amp i want . I found a refurbished kicker ZX750.1 for $190 shipped or a new Kicker ZX1000.1 for $290. Since kicker amps are underrated would the 750.1 push my subs hard. So i guess my question would be is it worth the extra 100 bucks to get the 1000.1 or will the 750.1 work fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

keep in mind almost all of us on this forum have upgraded from one system to another so give urself room to grow, i say go with the 1000, it will give the speakers rms+ and if you want to change things up you have alot of options

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived