Sundown Audio

Getting SonicElectronix store credit for my old PPI P900.4 amp that went bad

moh.vze.com

Well, the PPI P900.4 that I got for $170 or something during their promotion (sweet deal) amp stopped working so I had to RMA it to sonicelectronix.

This is a bit of a bummer because I really liked that amp and was a bit disappointed that the fuse on the amp didn't go out like it was suppose to when something shorts out. The amp never got hot on me either.

Anyways, I'm now running my eD Nine.2 (2 channel 2x100W amp that I've had for over 5 years) to power my HA Unity's in the front doors but now I have nothing to power my rear DLS MS6A's.

What new 4 channel amp on sonicelectronix would you guys recommend I get?

I'm almost neglected to run rear speakers because my Unity's sound fine and pretty loud just in the front doors, but I also don't want to have $170+ on my sonicelectronix account just sitting there ><

Budget on top of the $170? I don't know maybe an amp under $250 shipped? Inspire me guys! =]

I'm pretty sure if I rear fire my XL M2's it would probably be smarter to leave the holes in the rear deck for spl but then again, I'd have DLS MS6A's collecting dust and $170+ on sonicelectronix just sitting there.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived