Jump to content

Is there any drummers in here?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have just been appointed to redo the sound system at church. So the mic system is going wireless and so are the guitars and monitors in front. The only part I am having allot of trouble with is for the drummer. He don't want a personal headset monitor. Instead he wants a stand mount monitor that has volume control on the monitor and will be able to hear it over his drums. He has a 26 piece drum set with a plexi screen halfway around him. Any reference or known monitor that are good let me know so I can have something to go by. Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...