2011 Mazda 3 Single 15 Build

damm i wish my mazda was banging like that hahah sounds good bro whats next? a drop or wheels?

Haha thanks and yeah im thinking of 20s but im gonna wait till i need to change tires. I wonder if they would fit without scraping on turns though.

20's? thats to much bro what wheels you looking at? it would be better for you if you do something around 18 less weight better gas mileage plus you have around how many pounds in the trunk? you add 20's you going to feel the gas mileage drop nasty hahah (plus fitting 20's on the mazda 3 is not a problem)

OH your right haha. BUt 18s wouldnt be much a difference from stock 17s. Havent really looked into it much but i looked at some Lexani and they looked pretty good. I wanna go with black rims i dont like the chrome look. You doing new rims on yours? I saw you painted yours gold.

18 and 19 you going to see the difference from stock trust me hahah these are the mazdaspeepd 3 wheels i got them for 400 shipped to my house that was a steal. but these are 18 and my gas mileage when a little down and the car is kinda a little slower now because of these wheels. post some picture up to see what you have in mind ;)

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

damm i wish my mazda was banging like that hahah sounds good bro whats next? a drop or wheels?

Haha thanks and yeah im thinking of 20s but im gonna wait till i need to change tires. I wonder if they would fit without scraping on turns though.

20's? thats to much bro what wheels you looking at? it would be better for you if you do something around 18 less weight better gas mileage plus you have around how many pounds in the trunk? you add 20's you going to feel the gas mileage drop nasty hahah (plus fitting 20's on the mazda 3 is not a problem)

OH your right haha. BUt 18s wouldnt be much a difference from stock 17s. Havent really looked into it much but i looked at some Lexani and they looked pretty good. I wanna go with black rims i dont like the chrome look. You doing new rims on yours? I saw you painted yours gold.

18 and 19 you going to see the difference from stock trust me hahah these are the mazdaspeepd 3 wheels i got them for 400 shipped to my house that was a steal. but these are 18 and my gas mileage when a little down and the car is kinda a little slower now because of these wheels. post some picture up to see what you have in mind ;)

Oh i ner thought that changing rims would decrease mileage. Damn I was looking at these in all black

http://www.lexani.com/wheels/#!/Lust

but still looking at nicer ones.

My Build

2011 Mazda 3 I touring

Sub: 15" Ascendant Audio Mayhem

Sub Amp: Sundown Audio Saz-3500D

Mids and Highs: Crescendo PWX 6.5s

Mids and Highs Amp: Sundown audio Sax-125.4

Head Unit: Kenwood DNX 7180

Battery: XS Power D2700

Stinger 1/0 Power and Ground Wire

Custom 5.5 cf box tuned to 33 hz Designed by DJSNT

Check out my YouTube channel

Fi-Foo

Team TuTwenty

Team XS Power

Team Trill

Did you notice a difference between the sp4 and the mayhem?

I bought 2 aa18s over the sp4s ONLY bc I was in a hurry lol.

Also it take about a month to get your aa? Mine are supposed to be done this upcoming Friday (fingers crossed 100 different ways) but I've heard they're behind or something.

That sp4 sounds "tighter" if that makes sense

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Did you notice a difference between the sp4 and the mayhem?

I bought 2 aa18s over the sp4s ONLY bc I was in a hurry lol.

Also it take about a month to get your aa? Mine are supposed to be done this upcoming Friday (fingers crossed 100 different ways) but I've heard they're behind or something.

That sp4 sounds "tighter" if that makes sense

Umm the sp4 is doing better for me mostly because of power. The mayhem is self on 3500 was a little pushing. According to my dealer he said sp4 is meant for 3500+ and mayhem does better around the 2500 watts. Also sp4 bieng a more Sq oriented sub vs the mayhem geared more towards spl. Although bot subs are great. My friend is running my 15 now and it slams on 2500. I ordered my Sp4 on OCt 8 and got it November 3 if tat helps any.

Let me know how it goes.

My Build

2011 Mazda 3 I touring

Fi-Foo

Team TuTwenty

Team XS Power

Team Trill

Oh i ner thought that changing rims would decrease mileage. Damn I was looking at these in all black

http://www.lexani.co.../wheels/#!/Lust

yesir bigger wheels means more weight and more weight on the car that's less gas mileage. plus you have 2 dead boddys in your trunk already so imagine you doing like 20 21 miles per gallon lol

(and plus these wheels the lust from lexai are heavy bro look more into enkie or rotas or tsw varrstoen wheels. these come around 18 and 19 they are not heavy and would do any harm on your gas millage)

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

http://www.lexani.co.../wheels/#!/Lust

yesir bigger wheels means more weight and more weight on the car that's less gas mileage. plus you have 2 dead boddys in your trunk already so imagine you doing like 20 21 miles per gallon lol

(and plus these wheels the lust from lexai are heavy bro look more into enkie or rotas or tsw varrstoen wheels. these come around 18 and 19 they are not heavy and would do any harm on your gas millage)

haha thanks i will look into it. how you like the Speed 3 rims

My Build

2011 Mazda 3 I touring

Fi-Foo

Team TuTwenty

Team XS Power

Team Trill

haha thanks i will look into it. how you like the Speed 3 rims

no let me know i dont want you to have some weird wheels on hahah and i love them they are factory so no harm on gas mileage good thing hahah and the color is just sick something different

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

there you go

You should buy volk te37s or 5zigen fno1rcs.

I've had both and the volks are the sex in 18s, especially if you plan to lower the car

there you go tell him i mean volks wheels and works wheels are sexyyy but varrstoen wheels have some sexy wheels to

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

there you go

You should buy volk te37s or 5zigen fno1rcs.

I've had both and the volks are the sex in 18s, especially if you plan to lower the car

there you go tell him i mean volks wheels and works wheels are sexyyy but varrstoen wheels have some sexy wheels to

Gonna look at some right now. I would wait till after winter to get anything though.

My Build

2011 Mazda 3 I touring

Fi-Foo