Jump to content

elflako17

Members
  • Posts

    1045
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elflako17

  1. i would love to have one for my dc 7.5k would you guys sell it separate for the people who have dc amps already?
  2. I was guessing a solid 10-12 redbulls They really did seem to enjoy it though, it was a lot of fun making this short video =) -Kevin hahaha basshead problems
  3. xbox one elflako17 right now i got Ghost nba 2k14 Ryse son of rome
  4. crazyyyyy kid lol guys has 50 red bulls on him haha
  5. very very nice ride and subs and score and everything god dam it lol
  6. no loss in DB's. No loss in sound quality. (depending on the way your songs are ripped, of course) this is what i wanted to know too steve thanks
  7. steve how are you connecting the ipad? your doing it with Bluetooth? or using one of the options from soundman?
  8. I thought it was just the iPad and the dash kit. Dam that's a steal your getting the module as well I did not know that am for sure Jumping on one. But all I need is the dash kit no iPad I can get one for cheap
  9. look at this build 2 Zv.4 12 d1 on a ns1 with 3 d3100 and mechan alt
  10. Ooh that's a good idea for your end got to get on that pre sale lol
  11. to have bad ass bass i guess you always have to wait. been about 3 weeks for me and i wont be done till next year prob. sad face for sure lol What a year? Naww I would get a kicker and just put that shit in the back until I get bass lol
  12. i am sooo sad. is been almost 1 month with no bass hopefully this week before i go to orlando ill have it playing
  13. Whats up Skar bass head just a little video playing some bass before i took it all apart for a rebuild
  14. Well here is my ride 2010 Mazda 3 (2) Skar VVX 12 D4 (2) Hifonicz BRZ 1700 (1) Rockford T600-4 (2) Crescendo CZ 6.5 component set (1) Rockford 3sixty.2
×
×
  • Create New...