2011 Mazda 3 Single 15 Build

there you go

You should buy volk te37s or 5zigen fno1rcs.

I've had both and the volks are the sex in 18s, especially if you plan to lower the car

there you go tell him i mean volks wheels and works wheels are sexyyy but varrstoen wheels have some sexy wheels to

Gonna look at some right now. I would wait till after winter to get anything though.

It's cool bro but now you have an idea what wheels would help you in both ways 1 look sexy 2 not waste gas lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

there you go

I've had both and the volks are the sex in 18s, especially if you plan to lower the car

there you go tell him i mean volks wheels and works wheels are sexyyy but varrstoen wheels have some sexy wheels to

Gonna look at some right now. I would wait till after winter to get anything though.

It's cool bro but now you have an idea what wheels would help you in both ways 1 look sexy 2 not waste gas lol

there you go

Haha yeah. Did you tint with file or spray your tail lights. What hids you got and did you get hids in fogs to.

My Build

2011 Mazda 3 I touring

Sub: 15" Ascendant Audio Mayhem

Sub Amp: Sundown Audio Saz-3500D

Mids and Highs: Crescendo PWX 6.5s

Mids and Highs Amp: Sundown audio Sax-125.4

Head Unit: Kenwood DNX 7180

Battery: XS Power D2700

Stinger 1/0 Power and Ground Wire

Custom 5.5 cf box tuned to 33 hz Designed by DJSNT

Check out my YouTube channel

Fi-Foo

Team TuTwenty

Team XS Power

Team Trill

there you go

there you go

Haha yeah. Did you tint with file or spray your tail lights. What hids you got and did you get hids in fogs to.

I sprayed my tailllights and for hids I got DDM they give you life time warranty on bulbs but numbers I got 6k 35watts on my low beams and fogs I got 3k 35wats

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

there you go

there you go

I sprayed my tailllights and for hids I got DDM they give you life time warranty on bulbs but numbers I got 6k 35watts on my low beams and fogs I got 3k 35wats

Oh for sure I got ddm 5ks . You got any pics with your fogs.

My Build

2011 Mazda 3 I touring

Fi-Foo

Team TuTwenty

Team XS Power

Team Trill

here its

IMG_1100.jpg

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

here its

IMG_1100.jpg

Damn looks good. Could you show me the link on how to install them. I think I might order some this week

My Build

2011 Mazda 3 I touring

Fi-Foo

Team TuTwenty

Team XS Power

Team Trill

^you really don't need a link to install them as it literally just clips in to the factory wiring harness.

You mount the ballasts somewhere with zip ties and plug the bulbs in and you're good to go.

Make sure you get the more expensive ones like densos or like Bosch, they have a better warranty, they work better, and turn on a LOT faster

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

^you really don't need a link to install them as it literally just clips in to the factory wiring harness.

You mount the ballasts somewhere with zip ties and plug the bulbs in and you're good to go.

Make sure you get the more expensive ones like densos or like Bosch, they have a better warranty, they work better, and turn on a LOT faster

Oh no I have hids. He has a link on how to add the fog light kit to my car since I didn't get fogs stock with my car.

My Build

2011 Mazda 3 I touring

Fi-Foo

Team TuTwenty

Team XS Power

Team Trill

Oh no I have hids. He has a link on how to add the fog light kit to my car since I didn't get fogs stock with my car.

here it is ill recommend you to become a member there is alot of people here with mazda 3 with alot of mods that you would be interested specially with the wheels lol

http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/2010-12-mazda-3-how-guides/2004-2010-3i-fog-light-installation-guide-pics.html

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Archived