Good posts here.

Some things that would "fix" America, and some explanations:

First: the Founding Fathers warned against political parties, they felt that they would do nothing but polarize and bring discontent.

Second: when did America become a Democracy? Last I checked the form of government we have (are supposed to have according to the constitution) is a Republic. big difference. unfortunately there is an education issue here, as in mis-education.

Third: we need to get rid of politicians and elect statesmen, when I say this I mean statesmen as in people that believe that a centralized government is a necessary evil.

Fourth: the federal government has far out stepped its bounds in the last hundred or so years, utilizing "powers" that it was never granted in the constitution, this has occurred due to a "re-interpreting" of the constitution by those that want to do something, and do what they want to make it "legal"

As far as the current candidates for president are concerned, Obama is an anti-colonial revolutionary, and Romney is, well, we aren't quite sure what he is, to many conflicting stories.

I'm thinkin bout voting for Daffy Duck, at least hes funny lol

Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue"

In a certain light it looks purple, but then it also looks blue. lol

Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)

Archived