tommyboy Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 A kenwood amp that I picked up from my friend for 10$. Not too sure about the specs on it.
8ight Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 That's an awesome amp! I'm gonna hate
Jessica Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 I remember those, i believe its 200X1 at 4ohm but that was a long time ago. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
8ight Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 My buddy used to have one of those on a old school Sounstream SPL sub (400rms dual 4 I think) in a particle board box, it jammed. The amp was rated 200W @ 4 ohms bridged but it probably made a little more than that, if I recall it was rated at 13.5v too. That seems like so long ago now. I'm gonna hate
Jessica Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 my brother owned a 921, 821, 721 and i think a 642. But that was a long long time ago, like 16 years ago. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.