Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

What should I use to fiberglass my box?


HunterJohnson

Recommended Posts

Posted

an epoxy resin is basically like pouring glue all over the inside of the box. Like tacoma said, if you have that much bracing your just making more work for yourself, but your choice.

Alright I think I'll just do a thin layer to stain it. I honestly just want to resin it bc I have it available and it's fun to use resin.

Thank you for your replies :) its good to know I don't even need the resin

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...