Mods Read This

Guest dropthabeat.com

alright this is how it's goin down.

David - my cousin was using my screen name to post the last posts, i don't got time for this bull shit site and the fags who run it. i think he was wrong when he said you were a cocksucker, cuz i think you got big mouth for a bitch. youre a bitch, youre mommas a bitch, and your daddys a bitch. that's all there is to it.

edit by meade: this guy is 35 or 36 years old and he still makes posts like this and he wonders why he doesnt fit in here. We got 14 yr olds more mature then this. Also, even i dont think i would fuck with dave if it came down to it so if you want to go toe to toe with david, bring up his kid again like you did in the guestbook entry you left, show up with no weapons or "homies" and get your ass WHOOPED. I highly doubt you would run your mouth with niether a weapon or a group of friends by your side

Steve - don't ever make it known that your coming to vegas again.

i cant wait, whats your email so i can let you know where ill be and what time. Like i said you dont scare me. Also, if you do something cowardly like bring a "homie" or a weapon, handle up man......FTW (thats fuck the world)....with your "gang" or your "homeboy" or a weapon you might be able to even kill me, but since your so FUCKING STUPID you threatened me on a public message board you might just have to do some serious time over it. All over what, because you got banned from a forum? Get a life. Again, bring no weapon, bring no homie, if you want some ill let you know when you can get some.

if either of you Faggots want some of me, you can email me @ [email protected] and I will send you my Address so you can come get some, just lmk how you want it to go down, guns, knives, Baseball batts, pipe wrenches, whatever, however, whenever!

I should be in Vegas sometime this Spring, if your bitch ass's havent made your way into cali by then, I will come looking for you.

you really put yourself in a bad situation, bringing my kids into something they have nothing todo with will get your card pulled bra, you better pray to god I never see you or your bitch ass cousin.

Thanks for having my back while I was without the interwebs Steve, your a true friend.