Jump to content

My ridiculously cheesy rearview mirror (Pic)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well. Got a little too bored tonight, ran out to the store, got a label maker. And made this. Haha! Not meant to be serious. :D

257.jpg

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

should be "if you have this..... your not loud"

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Posted

Hahaha! Touche! It did actually fall off. I used Gorilla glue once it did, fell off on the first song. Then I just put it back up after I got my new amp with some loctite construction adhesive and it's stayed there so far and it was literally jello. So I thought of this. Haha.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

Hahaha! Touche! It did actually fall off. I used Gorilla glue once it did, fell off on the first song. Then I just put it back up after I got my new amp with some loctite construction adhesive and it's stayed there so far and it was literally jello. So I thought of this. Haha.

lol i might make one if my falls off and replace it with a "got rearview?" sticker lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2941 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...