loganuf Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 Hey. I was wondering if you guys could help me with a question that i have. I am going to build a box for my 2 12inch L7 subs and i was wondering what type of dimensions i should make it and what i should tune the box at? if you guys could help me with any info that would be great! and also in just the basics of the process of building a box also! 2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition: Alpine CDA 9883 2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2 10.7 cu ft box 33hz knu 1/0 wire amp: Kicker ZX2500.1 Kinetik
Aaron813 Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 amatt has a thread where he will design your box for you
cichlidfort Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 amatt has a thread where he will design your box for you Where would this thread be? I am interested as well. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.