superdave07 Posted October 11, 2012 Report Posted October 11, 2012 Hey SMD. Just wanted to invite anyone that can attend this show in Missouri. Its November 4th. Starts at noon. This is a food drive for ozarks food harvest. I don't have a flier to post but i can answer any questions. Entree is free with a parishable food item. Its not an audio style show really but im trying to get some bass heads to attend. I will have a term lab meter at the show. Come out and support a good cause if your with in distance. Truform puts on two of these shows a year, a spring and fall one. This spring show there was over 300 cars attending. The show is at the Jordan Valley parking garage in springfield Mo. Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/events/371011542973649/ show location : Jordan Valley Parking Garage 235 N. Benton Ave. Springfield, MO 65806 If anyone has any questions i'd be glad to answer them. Thanks I hope to see you there! Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.