Sundown Audio

Yo, I am almost saved up for 4 of these lil beasts. I wanted to try something different. My question is can I get the 4 of these wired down to 1 ohm off a single amp? I know little about wiring subs. I am also needing help with designing a box for all 4. I have built a box for the one I have now but I don't know how a box for 4 of them should be built. Odd question I know but any help would be great. Hoping to get loud and low with them.

Yea get dual 2s. Series/parallel wiring will get you to 1 ohm

Alright that solves one of my questions. As far as building a box. Do I need seperate chambers that lead to single port? Or how does the box for 4 work?

They don't need to be in separate chambers. Imo it's less complicated and saves airspace if you just do one chamber, and achieves the same thing if the airspace is the same.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

They don't need to be in separate chambers. Imo it's less complicated and saves airspace if you just do one chamber, and achieves the same thing if the airspace is the same.

Good stuff. Shouldn't be rough to do at all then. Just have to sell my 4ohm sa now hah

Edited by Jgrizz