Mods Please Lock. Holding on to Equipment

I'm selling all my equipment in order to upgrade. First off I have a Crescendo BC2000 it has a few small scratches but other than that it's in great shape. I've had it for a little over 3 months and I'm asking 320 obo plus shipping. IMG_20121011_145028.jpg

Up next is the Fi Bl/PSi 18 I've had it for the same time as the amp. It started off as a motor and was sent to PSi from there it has the cooling option from Fi and I got all the upgrades from PSi direct leads, 9" spider, woven leads, wide roll surround, etc. I'm asking 400 obo local pickup. IMG_20121011_145112.jpgNext up the 6th order box it needs some work as far as bracing, doubling the top, and paint. The box is massive but it slams and will be even louder once properly braced. I'm asking 200 obo picked up.IMG_20121011_145153.jpg

Lastly is my IXOS 1/0 ofc wire I'm asking 80 obo it is a amp wire kit so it will come with power and ground wire. This wire was sold before by KnuKoncepts.IMG_20121011_145421.jpg

I also have another box for the 18 that is a normal ported box that I will post up when I get pictures. Thanks for looking guys.

what is the length of the 1/0 wire and how many terminals come with it ?

I'll check the length I wanna say its between 17 to 20 ft of power and about 6ft or more of ground. It comes with a fuse and case for the fuse and it has one terminal on the power run to connect to the battery and one terminal on the ground to ground it.

What would shipping be on the amp to 24055?

Hey man sorry for the long wait on the reply I was out of town this weekend. I can run but the post office and check out some shipping options and their prices tomorrow if your still interested.

Alright man sounds good. Just keep checking back here and let me know man.

Archived