New Format For Competeing

I guess you misread the rules. No one is grouped into the Xtreme divisions. We have an "open" or an "unlimited" class in both Basic ( stock or street if you will ) and in Advanced ( Super Street or Modified ). These classes is for those that have an unlimited amount of money with killer stereo systems.

The other classes are systems on a budget ... like 90% or more of the people out there.

As far as clamping cars, this is no different that a certified dB Drag event where you have to use a volt meter and measure voltage on each individual car ... same deal. I could clamp 30 cars with this format and be done in 3.5 hours :)

These classes are designed for first time competitors, those with limited amount of money and those vetrien competitors that are tired of spending an assload of money on equipment.

Now a person can use a stock battery ( instead of a $1,000 Catus or DD battery ), 1 run of 4 ga ( instead of 20 runs of 0ga ) a 2 channel amp bridged to 500 watts ( instead of 2 - 5,000 watt mono blocks ) and $80 subs ( instead of $500+ subs each ).

As said, this may not be for everyone and thats ok. Competition is about creating interest for dealers and we're hoping dealers might want to use us and this format to do that.

i got a tiny budget and a big assss amp so i gotta go aganst unlimited or open class sooo just about every one in this fourm is ether extreme or unlimited or open and that sounds like an ass load of money

you said you been doing it for a few years how big is it?

when i got my ass handed to me the frist time it made me wanna get louder i.e buy equipment from shops and dealers there was alot room for improvement some kid could get lucky and have a 500 dollar system that spanks everyone in his class is he gonna improve?

why hes winning

your system seems to stop that growth

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

From the shows I have been to, the outcome for the MSD classes is fairly large, if not larger then the other orgs at the same events.

He can improve by finding other subs that are more efficient or redisgning the box to help raise his score. There are other ways to get loud besides the equipment used. Even tho, as said, that new subs may help with a little more efficency.

2.jpg

i got a tiny budget and a big assss amp so i gotta go aganst unlimited or open class sooo just about every one in this fourm is ether extreme or unlimited or open and that sounds like an ass load of money

you said you been doing it for a few years how big is it?

when i got my ass handed to me the frist time it made me wanna get louder i.e buy equipment from shops and dealers there was alot room for improvement some kid could get lucky and have a 500 dollar system that spanks everyone in his class is he gonna improve?

why hes winning

your system seems to stop that growth

i dont believe these are the new rules for our DB DRAG RACING shows we have out here. those are some bunk ass rules from some other bs shows that we dont have out here so who cares. but them not having the autorama show because some loser who cant compete backed out now thats gonna suck.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i dont believe these are the new rules for our DB DRAG RACING shows we have out here. those are some bunk ass rules from some other bs shows that we dont have out here so who cares. but them not having the autorama show because some loser who cant compete backed out now thats gonna suck.

No they are not the new DBDrag rules, these are MSD rules that are offered by Steve at all his shows. They are also his rules to help the new guy and those less fortunate as myself to compete and actually get to a finals of sort. MSD classes are also usually offered by DBDrag comps, unless the promoter doesn't want to offer them.

And if you read the rules throughly and use an open mind, you would not jump to such a harsh conclusion. These rules are for his venues and are geared to make it more even for us little guys and those that don't have the cash flow or sponserships. I can't say that enough.

I have no clue what the last part is suppose to mean about Autorama, but sure that has nothing to do with this topic.

2.jpg

No they are not the new DBDrag rules, these are MSD rules that are offered by Steve at all his shows. They are also his rules to help the new guy and those less fortunate as myself to compete and actually get to a finals of sort. MSD classes are also usually offered by DBDrag comps, unless the promoter doesn't want to offer them.

And if you read the rules throughly and use an open mind, you would not jump to such a harsh conclusion. These rules are for his venues and are geared to make it more even for us little guys and those that don't have the cash flow or sponserships. I can't say that enough.

I have no clue what the last part is suppose to mean about Autorama, but sure that has nothing to do with this topic.

Matt,

Alot of people from all over the World check out Meads forum. I would guess the majority from California. He was refering tot he Autorama event that was cancelled that alot of the guys out there were looking forward too.

No, these are not the new dB Drag classes. But being as this forum is read by many all over the place, including the Midwest, this is why Matt decided to post over here. Sorry for any confusion.

See you in the lanes,

dBSteve

www.midwestspl.com

2.jpg