1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

Why?

Cuz you vandalized them trucks painting em ur hillbilly dakota-ass greeeeeeeeeeeen and got away with it??

ha ha...you silly bastard chris......it always puts a smile on my face when i see youve posted.....cuz i know ...one way or another...Im in for it...Ha Ha Ha :aggressive:

I'm finally caught up.

Tits.

I'm still not sure on the embedded elevater bolts (wtf are elevater bolts?)

those are simply...to keep the steel carridge/hinge frame...rock solid....to the fiberglass shell.....yet...removable....from the fiberglass shell...

But primered out & Urban-amo'd it's tits and booty.I totally agree...

With the bottom lip juttin out forward like Bubba from Forrest Gump.....looks broked as shit.ha ha...thanks....I think....

Ur a madman.

Thank ya sir

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Well guys.....ive gotten the car....well...as close as its gonna get for the rest of the summer..... :unknw: Once again...the time has come...to pack up all of my belongings...and move....I am less than thrilled about packing all of my stuff up ....yet again....but the move is for many good reasons.....for me....and memphis

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived