1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how thick do the bumpers have to be tim??? i thought everything looked good before you were drilling holes :) def looks sick...

Thick enough to where Im Confidant it will be SOLID :lol:

hell,this is the outside.............there are still many layers to do in the inside.....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Thick enough to where Im Confidant it will be SOLID :lol:

hell,this is the outside.............there are still many layers to do in the inside.....

looks great brotha... i cant wait to start seeing that front bumper of yours to start taking some shape :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Now there is enough thickness to it.....and that mix of resin and milled fibers i slapped between the Urithane and the glass...... has had a few days to set up.....I think its safe to pull it off the car....and begin the inside.... :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Now there is enough thickness to it.....and that mix of resin and milled fibers i slapped between the Urithane and the glass...... has had a few days to set up.....I think its safe to pull it off the car....and begin the inside.... :)

werd... thats what i like to hear... thats a great cando attitude.. and i have a great will watch and comment attitude :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived