Jbl P953

pimpedout97x

anyone have these?

i basically need the loudest 2 sets of coax's on 100w per side

im working with 200w rms x 2 @ 2 ohm.

i would do comps but its prally more money.

its for behind the wall in the mini cooper, just for music when i pop the hatch for shows or whatever. just want something loud :)

bascially, are these worth 88 shipped a set?

i could get some kicker KS6.2 (6" kicker KS comps) for 100 each locally...but those are only 75w rms each and id be giving them a little over 100

anyone have these?

i basically need the loudest 2 sets of coax's on 100w per side

im working with 200w rms x 2 @ 2 ohm.

i would do comps but its prally more money.

its for behind the wall in the mini cooper, just for music when i pop the hatch for shows or whatever. just want something loud :)

bascially, are these worth 88 shipped a set?

i could get some kicker KS6.2 (6" kicker KS comps) for 100 each locally...but those are only 75w rms each and id be giving them a little over 100

kicker ftw, ive got the ks 6.5 set and its loud as hell for 75rms and there clear and dont rly distort at hight volumes, oh and is it a 100rms or 100max? cause there only 150clipped, i think they can handle a clean 100watt but not distorted, hope that helps :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived