This Guy Is Officially My Hero

01xtreme

holly shit i thouht the previous record was like 1015!! he shattered it! thats beastly

Yeah, Gene Rychlak jr. and Scott Mendelson were battling it out for a while. Ryan Kennelly had the hardest time breaking 900 in competition, but once he did he exploded. The gym I used to work at was supposed to host a meet where Ryan Kennelly was supposed to break 1000 for the first time, but he ended up getting injured or something. I am amazed with how much carry over these guys get with their shirts. they know how to use their equipment to the fullest.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Good post big J. I was afraid this would turn into a 20 page thread about how he dident do it right and how he should of done it.. or that he cheated. You know how the internetz is.

Edited by PlateStacker45

*Under Contruction*

05' Explorer Limited

HeadUnit: Alpine 9853

Subs: (4) SoundStream SPLX 15's

Mids/Highs: (6) 8" Eminence Alpha 8MR and (4) Pyramid TW46 Titanium Super Tweeters.

Frontstage: (2) B&C 6PEV13 6.5's

Mids/Highs Amp: Kicker ZX650.4

On Order:

Enclosure: 16-18ft^3 CRX Style Enclosure (To be build)

Sub Amps: (2) MTX TA92001 or Equivalent 4-5K Watt Amp(s)

wow thats impressive, looks like i need to put in more work at the gym
X2... dont we all! B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

X2... dont we all! B)

That is what I miss about powerlifting. Even if you are lifting the lowest weight of the contest, everyone makes you feel like you just benched a grand, it is awesome. Powerlifters are hands down some of the coolest people i know. for example. I blew my shirt out @ at competition, and another lifter literally gave me the shirt off his back so I could finish the competition. That is awesome, and Ryan Kennelly is one cool ass dude.

oh, and X3 on the working out. I have some serious slacking i have to make up for.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

That is what I miss about powerlifting. Even if you are lifting the lowest weight of the contest, everyone makes you feel like you just benched a grand, it is awesome. Powerlifters are hands down some of the coolest people i know. for example. I blew my shirt out @ at competition, and another lifter literally gave me the shirt off his back so I could finish the competition. That is awesome, and Ryan Kennelly is one cool ass dude.

oh, and X3 on the working out. I have some serious slacking i have to make up for.

tonight was supposed to be my off night, but after watching this vid.... oh hell no looks like back and legs tonight, because i've been slacking on legs do to all the "new year resolution" people lately. :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

tonight was supposed to be my off night, but after watching this vid.... oh hell no looks like back and legs tonight, because i've been slacking on legs do to all the "new year resolution" people lately. :D

true story i get the gym 4-6 days a week but my buddy i go with only likes to do arms so i hardly every do legs... :( i need to get back on that train

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

true story i get the gym 4-6 days a week but my buddy i go with only likes to do arms so i hardly every do legs... :( i need to get back on that train
totally! im always poking fun @ the guys with "bird legs" that never do legs, and now look @ me i dont think i've even done legs in prob 3 weeks ftl. :( i guess im hating life this weekend because im going to do legs tonight, and then im going snow boarding tomorrow... OUCH! :D

totally! im always poking fun @ the guys with "bird legs" that never do legs, and now look @ me i dont think i've even done legs in prob 3 weeks ftl. :( i guess im hating life this weekend because im going to do legs tonight, and then im going snow boarding tomorrow... OUCH! :D

ew thats a bad combo...have fun trying to sit down to take a shit ;)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded