how many batteries

Didnt see this on any of the topics. But thought id ask. How many batteries should I be running? I'll give you my set up.

I have a 300/4 running my tweeters and apillars, e600.6 running my front and rear doors which are mb qurts componets.250/1

running my 8in mid bass that are in the center storage space. 2 digital design m3a's strapped and running 6 jl audio w7's.

i do have two 300 amp alts one on the system and one for the truck wich is a 2001 chevy tahoe. My batteries or two oddessey 2150.

Now I want to add the 2250 but how would i set this up. i have seen were guys run the smaller batts for there hi's and the bigger for

there bass. good idea or bad? My friend who put me on the DD amps said that that would compermise my chargeing set up. the smaller

batts would charge faster then the big ones. i have done a comp and won and want to get ready for the 2013 sound offs. will be adding

to the set up. mybe two more subs and hi's and mids. may add 10's in the doors and do some roof work. i hate that roof flex crap. ill

be changing my box as well. bass race and what i call how loud is yo shit lol. when my cash is right i will see if there are any taker on that one.

sorry for the long post just what to cover all bases. Oh should i strap the alts as well there both 300 amps each.

little confused at to what you just said. think maby to many :drink40: but a lot of time guys use different battery's for the mid amps and there bass amps because they are running there bass amps on a 16v set up while the mids are on a 12v set up. anyways if you all at 12 i don't see how it makes a difference and if you have 2 300 amp alts you should be good to go and i would add as many battery's as your class will allow!!

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

Archived