Lets do something South Florida

what up im tired of seeing all these other states doing a roll call yall know how we do in miami and broward lets get down lets link up lets meet and slump whos down i know i am i know dre(bleedmusick) and jeff where ever you are i know yall are down for a meet and greet who else in dade or broward damn maybe fort myers west palm is down to meet we can set up shop in towers off 595 and university in plantation on a friday its a lega car show on friday nights from like 5 to 10 i believe all types of rides out there let me know if you have a better idea

lol, I am in cape coral. fort myers is next door. But...... I am flying back to Wi. in the morning. I am driving back down in the near future though. But, I am going to have to pull the boom for space. I will however have the DD SW6.5 in. I am up for a meet when I get back down if its in the time frame. I came down a few years back for spring break nats, I tried to find a shop in the area that I could get some equipment from.... there really aint shit around this area for hi end sound. If any one is up near Wisconsin, hit me up also. I try and get things going up there.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Archived