^ good luck.

Like I said, I went through this with my wife's old Neon. You will be like: "hey! I fixed it for $.88!" and then the second you REALLY need your car not to break, that JB weld will say crack, coolant will spray out and you will be done. It is very likely to embarrass you in a cloud of steam- and self destruct at the same time.

Now that you have it sealed, run to the autoparts store and get yourself a new radiator and fix it right.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I hear you colin but the crack is minor it was just dripping out and my coolant reservoir was just going on low every couple days. Now on my saturn that crack sprayed all of my coolant out and was a bad crack. If it was as bad as that i would have replaced it but i think this should hold up until i have the money/time to replace it myself in the near future.

Sell the car and buy a bus pass. :P

Broken plastic tanks are non-repairable. J B Weld wont stick from one side on plastic. You'd have to use J B weld on both sides of the crack. At that point you'd best try a radiator shop and see how much they'll charge to replace the tank. If you're daring enough you can buy just the tank and replace it yourself. O_o

to be honest.. its 2 hoses, 4 bolts.. and 2 of those bolts are the tranny lines (only ones you have to be careful with).. its actually really easy

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived