i was gonna say put a table spoon or so of pepper in they're.. but then again.. dont, because it will get in your internals in your engine and could possible cause worse problems.. best way to fix it, buy another radiator. it will be worth it.

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

i'd just replace it. they arent that expensive, a new rad for my jeep was about 110 bucks, and its something you can replace yourself

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

yeah honestly i just replaced mine, cost me 123 dollars for all the fittings and radiator. took about 20 minutes to install, including draining other radiator, getting all the lines and transmission lines off, putting mine in, adding coolant and good to go! its actually alot easier then it looks.. just make sure to not twist the bigger nut on the transmission lines, just twist the nut on the transmission line otherwise you will fuck it up bad..

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Hm i just had this bitch repaired yesterday the starter went out. I would have replaced it but i was stranded and i didnt feel like messing something up inthe parking lot.

yeah honestly i just replaced mine, cost me 123 dollars for all the fittings and radiator. took about 20 minutes to install, including draining other radiator, getting all the lines and transmission lines off, putting mine in, adding coolant and good to go! its actually alot easier then it looks.. just make sure to not twist the bigger nut on the transmission lines, just twist the nut on the transmission line otherwise you will fuck it up bad..

I actualy replaced the radiator on my old saturn a year ago it was 65 bucks. i broke the transmission cooler line because it was rusted the radiator and that cost me another 25.

This car is a headache one thing after another.

Sell the car and buy a bus pass. :P

Broken plastic tanks are non-repairable. J B Weld wont stick from one side on plastic. You'd have to use J B weld on both sides of the crack. At that point you'd best try a radiator shop and see how much they'll charge to replace the tank. If you're daring enough you can buy just the tank and replace it yourself. O_o

Stop buying plastic tanks radiators. Buy a brass radiator and never have to fix another radiator again

Source: Parrot Asteroid Smart

Processor: Digital Designs X1

Amps: Soundstream Ref 4.920 + Soundstream Ref 4.400 + Soundstream DTR 3400

Front stage: Hertz 165xl + HL 70 + HT28

Rear fill: Hertz 165xl

Subs: 2 SA-12's

3-way active ftw

What onebadmonte said. JB weld won't do it. You can try some Blue Devil (http://www.gobluedevil.com/) but it will cost about half as much as the radiator would anyway....

Sounds like bass_stalker has been here with radiator problems too. Same deal with my van once and my wifey's old Neon. Just replace the radiator- pretty much your only choice.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived