Second Skin Audio

2 blown alpine type r maybe a box

JpayneJ2.7

quit being dumb.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

why would i shut up when you just backed my case thanks i didnt need a co signer but either way your agreeing with me so its all good

lol i dont agree with you. what are you, insane?

well no shit you can buy used cheaper then new. i mean 2 12's vs 1 15, same power, same vehicle. 2 12's will outperform it....

then you posted

not always dude your just guessing on that every vehicle likes different things 2 12s may do better in 1 car but 1 15 do better in another

adam is talking about the SAME vehicle. and for some stupid reason, you're talking about two different vehicles. WHAT?

an in my car it sounded a hell of alot better with my single 12 vs single 15 both had custom boxes designed for the subs both were mounted same spot an both had same power to them can you explain this

maybe the boxes weren't ideal. maybe because they were two different woofers with completely different designs. there is no proved way to explain why what happened, happened. and you can't give a good explanation because there is no 100% sure cause unless you take physics and do calculations and all that crazy d'amore level shit.

im dumb but your advice was to rebuild type rs when he could possible get alot better for almost same price thats dumb the question was what to do upgrade subs an later on do same for amp you will be happier

recones cost like $50 a piece.

im sayin in my vehicle 2 different subs 1 15 an 1 12 the 12 sounded better on the same amp an they were both rated the same

fucking grammar. power ratings mean nothing in terms of how the speaker will sound to the users ear.

what type of subs should i get i liked the alpine but i am open to other options i was running them on a power acoustik cpt1 4000

any of the SMD partners/sponsors on the website have excellent stuff take a look and see what they have in your budget

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Archived