Second Skin Audio

2 blown alpine type r maybe a box

JpayneJ2.7

he will likely have to spend more money out of his pocket to buy a new woofer that will perform as well as (or out perform) the type r's he has now.

you fail to realize that type r's are some of the best cheap woofers out there.

i never said new you fail to realize i dont give a fuck lmao i paid 100 more then what he will pay to recone for a lvl 4 18 xl upgrades go used

wow thats a great comeback. i think i heard that one before in the post i made five minutes ago.

but good for you. do you want a cookie? who gives a shit about how much you paid for your woofer? because frankly, i dont. and im sure other members dont care either.

if OP finds a deal, good for him. if not, oh well.

so you want him to throw away his type R's which are AWESOME budget woofers, to spend MORE money for a worse system ( if he was keeping his power the same? ) spend the 100$ rebuild the type R's and be happy. It doesn't sound like the OP wants to be pushing anything crazy so the Type R"s are PERFECTLY fine. And im sure your box for the 15" woofer sucked . Either way man 2 12s > 1 15. and if you got a DC XL 18" for 200$ you got a wicked deal which the OP i doubt will run across. You are the odd one out on this whole thread, give up and learn something.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

no, it's not a pissing match. But we're trying to stop you from giving out shit suggestions.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

this isnt a pissing match or even about us dude my suggestion is look for a better used sub or subs an upgrade your amp later on if you take my advice cool if not cool

you're right, it isnt. but stop being so damn ignorant. especially when you get called out on it. realize what the fuck it is that you are trying to convey to the OP or another member. it also helps if you use proper grammar and not have your post just be one long unrefined sentence.

first post, OP asked if reconing his woofers would be worth it. the second post, from you, you tell him to get a 15 which will likely hurt his output.

Archived