doood... you are preachin to the choir.. i already know this.. i am 26 yrs old.. my fiance is the same way.. my system is barely up and she bitchin.... turn it down... do we really need to boom??? i mean bro.. fuck.. i know all about that.. i tell her to walk.. you dont like my ride... walk... this is my car my system.. you dont like the bump.. do get in the seat.. i pound my shit everywhere i go :)

My point exactly! lol i hate it when thats all there is, is fuckin nagging. when that happens that bass boost nob goes up a bit further and then all that annoying noise goes away. ;)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

My point exactly! lol i hate it when thats all there is, is fuckin nagging. when that happens that bass boost nob goes up a bit further and then all that annoying noise goes away. ;)

yeah.. it is hard to hear naggin over a loud stero.. :)

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Well since we are talking about towing iv got a story. i had a 1993 nissan 2wd "4 cylinder" automatic pickup and my friend was driving his grandpas 2000 landrover towing a 16ft trailer with a chevette on it we were gonna take to the salvage yard and split the money well he calls me and says he broke down in the middle of a step hill on the old road. so i hed out there and we hook a tow strap from my truck the his and I pulled all of it trailer and all up the really steep hill. the land rover wouldnt even grab park so he had the e-brake on so i was pulling dead weight

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Well since we are talking about towing iv got a story. i had a 1993 nissan 2wd "4 cylinder" automatic pickup and my friend was driving his grandpas 2000 landrover towing a 16ft trailer with a chevette on it we were gonna take to the salvage yard and split the money well he calls me and says he broke down in the middle of a step hill on the old road. so i hed out there and we hook a tow strap from my truck the his and I pulled all of it trailer and all up the really steep hill. the land rover wouldnt even grab park so he had the e-brake on so i was pulling dead weight

hahahaha.. mo fucker... damn fuckin e-brakes...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

hahahaha.. mo fucker... damn fuckin e-brakes...

no one thought my little truck would do it but iv got him and his dad as witnesses

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)