:unsure:

Does it matter if it runs or not? :lol::blush:

i dont want to spend more in the truck that it is worth.. feel me :) i would like to be able to jump in it, and start using it with as little cash as posible :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Man if i was you i would look at buying a 1999 Ford F250 diesel if you like them you can find one for around 10k and thats for 4x4 and a quad cab it wouldnt let you have any stereo but then you would be set for hauling skidsteers and trailers and shit like that

my dad has a 98... what i have been driving all fuckin week :)

Do you have to haul them or can you have someone else do it i would say from experience that you wont want to be hauling a bobcat with anything less than a 250 you could get away with a older chevy 1500 but still would be pushing the towing limits

uhmmm... wrong.. we have a 5th hitch in the back of the pickup.. that truck has so much power we hauled 5th wheels, boats, trailers with equipment on them before.. didnt touch the trucks power...

I have hauled bob cats and other shit with my 01 f150 triton v8.

lasers got no room in the trunk huh? lol. im struggling with mine now. i want to keep the rear seat in.

that back seat is quality build area bro... fuck that shit :) i had a dual 12 box that laying down in that back area... but, i want MORE MORE MORE power.. and bigger subs... so anyway.. dual 18's or something in that backseat.