yea man the dual 18's was an idea for me later on when i get out of highschool. not sure if i can build a box big enough for them but i can try if not ill do 2 15's lol. i only have 2 10's which i managed to just squeeze in that trunk... things tiny lol. anyway good cars, pretty quick fun to drive o and great on gas. it only cost me $30 to fill my tank as for other people i know with trucks damn near $80. makes me proud to have it. :D

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Oh im not saying you cant tow with a F150 but i didnt know if you guys tow like a deck over with 2 bobcats on it

i use a trailer from 12' to 18'.. depends on what i need to haul.. if i am hauling shit to go to the landfill or if i am driving to haul equipment.. i have a 5th wheel hitch in the back of my dads f250 power stroke deisel. and i aslo have a 2" ball on the bumper to haul smaller trailers..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

yea man the dual 18's was an idea for me later on when i get out of highschool. not sure if i can build a box big enough for them but i can try if not ill do 2 15's lol. i only have 2 10's which i managed to just squeeze in that trunk... things tiny lol. anyway good cars, pretty quick fun to drive o and great on gas. it only cost me $30 to fill my tank as for other people i know with trucks damn near $80. makes me proud to have it. :D

ohhhh you are in high school.. i guess you gotta haul all your buddies everywhere... see i only have 1 seat in my car.. i dont play drive here and take me there.. if my buddies wanna go to the bass comps they take their own ride.. they dont put in on the grip they aint going :) the only one that rides with me is my fiance...

ohhhh you are in high school.. i guess you gotta haul all your buddies everywhere... see i only have 1 seat in my car.. i dont play drive here and take me there.. if my buddies wanna go to the bass comps they take their own ride.. they dont put in on the grip they aint going :) the only one that rides with me is my fiance...

nah not freinds...:( family.... bro and sis... so if i had it my way id be throwing that seat in the garbage and throwing some bigger subs back there so i could use my trunk for somthing lol. the only person who would ride with my is my girlfreind who isnt to fond of the booming...:( (shame ). she gets pissed with the 2 10" L7's in a sealed box.... seat will come out one day and thats when i say "HAha theres a bus" :P. i think its a good thing my freinds dont expect me to take em' anywhere because i wouldnt lol. anyway hope you sell you car man. i love mine it suits me for the time being. good luck.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Ok i was thing like 30 ft deckovers with 2 bobcats and other shit would be to much for a F150 i guess its just all what you want

i dont have any deck overs... we had a 30' trailer that we hauled with a 5th wheel hitch.. had 2 excavators on it... didnt kill the truck... it is all on what you prefer... and how much power you got

nah not freinds... :( family.... bro and sis... so if i had it my way id be throwing that seat in the garbage and throwing some bigger subs back there so i could use my trunk for somthing lol. the only person who would ride with my is my girlfreind who isnt to fond of the booming... :( (shame ). she gets pissed with the 2 10" L7's in a sealed box.... seat will come out one day and thats when i say "HAha theres a bus" :P . i think its a good thing my freinds dont expect me to take em' anywhere because i wouldnt lol. anyway hope you sell you car man. i love mine it suits me for the time being. good luck.

doood... you are preachin to the choir.. i already know this.. i am 26 yrs old.. my fiance is the same way.. my system is barely up and she bitchin.... turn it down... do we really need to boom??? i mean bro.. fuck.. i know all about that.. i tell her to walk.. you dont like my ride... walk... this is my car my system.. you dont like the bump.. do get in the seat.. i pound my shit everywhere i go :)

Ya im just so used to hauling alot at once or if its not alot of stuff then its just really heavy stuff on huge trailers i did one time see a Chevy 1500 attempting to haul 2 Bobcats it was able to pull it it just wasnt able to hold it

2 bob cats is way past the weight requiremnets for that pickup anyway... that is a HUGE fuckin ticket in the state of california.. 1 bobcat is about equal to a 25' 5th wheel.. 2 thats that crazy.. to much weight to stop in case of a emergency..